The Premier Private Capital Investment Bank
Castle Placement has raised over $1 billion for our clients.
Get Funding. Contact Us.
Join Our Community.
CURRENT CAPITAL RAISES
Castle Placement. Capital RaisedTM.
Looking to obtain the right business capital? We can help.
- Raise capital or find loans for your middle market company
- $1 million to $1 billion in all industries/geographies
- Growth, Early Stage, Seed / 506c, Reg A+, Reg CF
- Artificial intelligence/machine learning accurately matches investors with companies
- CPGO – proprietary app connects companies with investors in real time
- Robust, data-driven, deal flow technology facilitates information flow, negotiations, documentation, and closing
- Experienced investment bankers: extensive relationships and structuring experience
- Over 64,500 institutional investors and 600,000 accredited investors – private equity, venture capital, high net worth, strategic, family offices, pension funds, foundations, endowments, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds and lenders
Castle’s Capital Raising Services
Reg D 506 (c)
No Size Limitations on Capital Raise
Accredited and Institutional Investors Only
Launch as fast as 1 week
3rd party upfront costs: Minimal
Raise up to $75 million each year.
Non-Accredited, Accredited and Institutional Investors
Launch in approx. 6 months
3rd party upfront costs: $100,000 – $150,000
Raise up to $5 million per year
All Investors (Focus on Non-Accredited Investors)
Launch in approx. 4 to 6 weeks
3rd party costs: Low
Castle Placement Referral Program
Castle Placement has raised billions of dollars for our clients.
Refer a Company. Earn Up to $5,000.
Join Our Community.
Webinar: FinTech and Investment Banking Technology – Castle Placement/Debevoise Plimpton
Topics focus on:
- FinTech disruption and what the legal impact might be for financial services companies
- how the financial services landscape is being transformed by the widespread adoption of financial technology
- how to structure transactions in response to an evolving regulatory framework
- CPGO Competition I – WeWork
- CPGO Competition II – CUNY Startups and Amazon
- CPGO Competition III – LinkedIn
- CPGO Competition IV, V , VII, IX, XI, XIII, XV, XXIV, and XXV – University of Michigan
- CPGO Competition VI – Columbia University
- CPGO Competition VIII – StartUp Club
- CPGO Competition X – Dartmouth College, Tuck School of Business
- CPGO Competition XII – University of Barcelona
- CPGO XIV – University of Texas at Austin, Babson College, Rutgers University, New York University
- CPGO XVI – Georgetown University, Vanderbilt University, University of Chicago, Indiana University, Rutgers University
- CPGO XVII – Barcelona School of Economics
- CPGO XVIII and XXVI- Benjamin Talks
- CPGO XIX – Vanderbilt University, Brandeis University
- CPGO XX – University of Kansas School of Business
- CPGO XXI – Vanderbilt University, New York University, Princeton University, University of Wisconsin, University of California, Los Angeles
- CPGO XXII – Columbia University
- CPGO XXIII – Vanderbilty University, New York University, Columbia University
CPGOappSM – cutting edge app
Matches private companies raising debt and equity capital with targeted institutional lenders and investors
- best matching technology
- granular investment criteria
- over 600,000 accredited investors and 64,500 institutional investors
- investor contact information
- automated emailing
Alliance Medical Fund – Medical Office Real Estate Platform
Alliance Medical is seeking $50 million ($10 million committed already) of equity to purchase a portfolio of medical office properties. Plan to acquire approx. 20-30 assets ($120 million) in the US over five years. Acquires, finances, manages, leases, develops, renovates, and disposes of medical and veterinary properties in dense population areas. Alliance has delivered a 24% weighted average IRR on all medical properties sold since 2013. (*Disclaimer: Does not include currently owned syndications. Upon execution of NDA and a request to receive information on the currently owned medical syndications, Alliance will directly provide documentation.)