CPGO I-Bank allows investment banks to use Castle Placement’s data and technology to find targeted institutional investors for their transactions – network of over 64,500 investors and lenders (private equity, venture capital, family offices, hedge funds, pension funds, strategic investors, banks, insurance companies, etc.).
Transaction will be sent to the investors on the CPGO platform that are the best candidates based on investment criteria (size, industry, stage, debt/equity, location, etc.), with follow-up communications sent periodically.
Transaction will be listed on CPGO and castleplacement.com.
The investment bank has full access to CPGOSM – cutting edge app
- proprietary AI matching technology
- access investor profiles and contact information
- message investors and track their interest
Castle PlacementSM is the premier investment bank for private companies – Member | FINRA, SIPC.
For more information, please email us.
Sign Up Today. Email Us.
Want to demo the CPGO app?
– note the login info below and then
click the box
Compliance and Limitations
Castle relies solely on the accuracy and completeness of information provided by the company without assuming any responsibility for investigation or independent verification, whether or not Castle reviews it.
CPGO utilizes general solicitation of investors. If required, i) transactions must be done in accordance with Rule 506(c) of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 with respect to exemption from registration, and reasonable efforts must be taken to verify that investors are accredited; and/or ii) company and investors must comply with all other applicable federal, state and foreign securities or blue sky laws, rules, regulations, and registration requirements in connection with the offering and sale of securities. Investor agrees that it will make its own decisions, and agrees to indemnify and hold Castle harmless, regard any investment.
Castle will NOT:
- participate in any follow-up, negotiations, documentation, or structuring related to investments;
- be responsible for the contents of any information provided by company;
- be responsible for any due diligence or financial information regarding the company;
- provide any express or implied advice, representations, commitments, guarantees, endorsement, analysis or recommendation with regard to any investment, security, company, market, or industry;
- have any role in effecting securities trades, or receive, transfer or hold any investor funds or securities;
- be responsible for compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and registration requirements for all offers and sales of securities;
- be responsible for verifying that investors are accredited, closing, or the performance of the investment;
- be under any obligation to, and provides no commitment or guarantees regarding, any investment, company, or transaction;
- assume the responsibilities of an advisor, fiduciary or agent for any investor.
Share your capital raise details with investors
– click on the tiles for examples
* Certain closed deals were placed through StoneCastle Securities, LLC
Join Our Community.
CURRENT CAPITAL RAISES
Latest from the
Meet Alan Hirsch, CEO – 1-800 Remodel
- Nationwide leader in home improvement marketing and lead generation
- Seeking for $5 million of equity to expand its business
- More recently expanded into direct construction for its homeowners
- 2017 revenue $11 million, net income $700,000
- Connects homeowners looking to do home renovations with top companies and brands in their area
- In 2016, added a direct construction division to service its homeowner requests