Capital raising for private companies – equity and/or debt
Fees: $1,000 upon engagement; $5,000/month; 4% of capital raised at closing
Term: Client may terminate any time
Transaction listed on castleplacement.com
Full service – same as CPGO Prime – Castle Placement is the premier investment bank for private companies
Targeted institutional investors – our network includes over 64,500 investors and lenders (private equity, venture capital, family offices, hedge funds)
Access to CPGO – cutting edge app
- proprietary AI matching technology
- message investors and track their interest
- access investor profiles and contact information
Please click Here to access to our engagement agreement template.
Member | FINRA, SIPC
Sign Up Today. Email Us.
Want to demo the CPGO app?
– note the login info below and then
click the box
Compliance and Limitations
Castle relies solely on the accuracy and completeness of information provided by the company without assuming any responsibility for investigation or independent verification, whether or not Castle reviews it.
CPGO Plus utilizes general solicitation of investors. If required, i) transactions must be done in accordance with Rule 506(c) of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 with respect to exemption from registration, and reasonable efforts must be taken to verify that investors are accredited; and/or ii) company and investors must comply with all other applicable federal, state and foreign securities or blue sky laws, rules, regulations, and registration requirements in connection with the offering and sale of securities. Investor agrees that it will make its own decisions, and agrees to indemnify and hold Castle harmless, regarding any investment.
Interact with your prospective investors:
- instant messaging
- contact info (email / phone # / investment criteria)
- update and monitor status in real-time
– see screen shots below
Share your capital raise details with investors
– click on the tiles for examples
* Certain closed deals were placed through StoneCastle Securities, LLC
Join Our Community.
CURRENT CAPITAL RAISES
Latest from the
Meet Alan Hirsch, CEO – 1-800 Remodel
- Nationwide leader in home improvement marketing and lead generation
- Seeking for $5 million of equity to expand its business
- More recently expanded into direct construction for its homeowners
- 2017 revenue $11 million, net income $700,000
- Connects homeowners looking to do home renovations with top companies and brands in their area
- In 2016, added a direct construction division to service its homeowner requests