Capital raising for private companies – equity and/or debt
Full service – Castle Placement is the premier investment bank for private companies
Targeted institutional investors – our network includes over 64,500 investors and lenders (private equity, venture capital, family offices, hedge funds)
Transaction listed on castleplacement.com
Access to CPGO – cutting edge app
- proprietary AI matching technology
- message investors and track their interest
- access investor profiles and contact information
Member | FINRA, SIPC
|Earnings > $20 million and Revenue > $100 million||1%||¾%||½%||None|
|Earnings > $5 million and Revenue > $20 million||2%||1%||¾%||None|
|All Other Opportunities||TBD – based on size, stage, industry, etc.|
This is base pricing, and is subject to change based on the facts/circumstances of the transaction.
Sign Up Today. Email Us.
Want to demo the CPGO app?
– note the login info below and then
click the box
Compliance and Limitations
Castle relies solely on the accuracy and completeness of information provided by the company without assuming any responsibility for investigation or independent verification, whether or not Castle reviews it. CPGO Prime utilizes general solicitation of investors. If required, i) transactions must be done in accordance with Rule 506(c) of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 with respect to exemption from registration, and reasonable efforts must be taken to verify that investors are accredited; and/or ii) company and investors must comply with all other applicable federal, state and foreign securities or blue sky laws, rules, regulations, and registration requirements in connection with the offering and sale of securities. Investor agrees that it will make its own decisions, and agrees to indemnify and hold Castle harmless, regard any investment.
Share your capital raise details with investors
– click on the tiles for examples
* Certain closed deals were placed through StoneCastle Securities, LLC
Join Our Community.
CURRENT CAPITAL RAISES
Latest from the
Meet Alan Hirsch, CEO – 1-800 Remodel
- Nationwide leader in home improvement marketing and lead generation
- Seeking for $5 million of equity to expand its business
- More recently expanded into direct construction for its homeowners
- 2017 revenue $11 million, net income $700,000
- Connects homeowners looking to do home renovations with top companies and brands in their area
- In 2016, added a direct construction division to service its homeowner requests