List your capital raise today!
Only $500 for 3 months
Looking to obtain the right business capital?
We can help.
CPGO NetworkSM – cutting edge app
- proprietary AI matching technology
- receive 100 targeted institutional investors
- message investors and track their interest
- access investor profiles and contact information
Castle PlacementSM is the premier investment bank for early stage and middle market companies.
Our network includes over 64,500 investors and lenders (private equity, venture capital, family offices, hedge funds).
Member | FINRA, SIPC
Sign Up Today. Email Us.
Want to demo the CPGO app?
– note the login info below and then
click the box
Compliance and Limitations
Castle relies solely on the accuracy and completeness of information provided by the company without assuming any responsibility for investigation or independent verification, whether or not Castle reviews it.
The CPGO Network utilizes general solicitation of investors. If required, i) transactions must be done in accordance with Rule 506(c) of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 with respect to exemption from registration, and reasonable efforts must be taken to verify that investors are accredited; and/or ii) company and investors must comply with all other applicable federal, state and foreign securities or blue sky laws, rules, regulations, and registration requirements in connection with the offering and sale of securities. Investor agrees that it will make its own decisions, and agrees to indemnify and hold Castle harmless, regard any investment.
Castle will NOT:
- be involved with, or responsible for, communications between company and investors;
- participate in any follow-up, negotiations, documentation, or structuring related to investments;
- be responsible for the contents of any information provided by company;
- be responsible for any due diligence or financial information regarding the company;
- provide any express or implied advice, representations, commitments, guarantees, endorsement, analysis or recommendation with regard to any investment, security, company, market, or industry;
- receive compensation that is contingent on the outcome or completion of any securities transaction;
- have any role in effecting securities trades, or receive, transfer or hold any investor funds or securities;
- be responsible for compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and registration requirements for all offers and sales of securities;
- be responsible for verifying that investors are accredited, closing, or the performance of the investment;
- be under any obligation to, and provides no commitment or guarantees regarding, any investment, company, or transaction;
- assume the responsibilities of an advisor, fiduciary or agent for any investor.
Interact with your 100 targeted investors:
- instant messaging
- contact info (email / phone # / investment criteria)
- update and monitor status in real-time
– see screen shots below
- Filter by Industry, Type and Size:
* Certain closed deals were placed through StoneCastle Securities, LLC
Join Our Community.
CURRENT CAPITAL RAISES
Latest from the
Meet Barry Honig, CEO – TruckPay
TruckPay – Enterprise software for earth moving logistics industry
- Manages the logistics of and payment for moving earth, sand, gravel and other heavy construction materials
- Seeking $4 million in equity to support continued product development, staffing, sales and marketing
- TruckPay automates the entire process through its cloud-based platform, enabling construction companies, dirt subcontractors and material suppliers to work directly with independent earth-moving owner/operators and subcontractors
- CEO Barry Honig has years of relevant experience both as a former owner of an earth-moving logistics business and technology manager