Sports and Entertainment Company
The AFFL is seeking +/-$11 million to facilitate the growth of their league into a worldwide organization.
$19.5 million already raised
Entertainment company creating exciting live events and engaging content around flag football
First professional flag football organization in the world
Finalizing 2-year TV contract with major network beginning in summer 2020
Goal is to grow flag football into a worldwide sport on par with Soccer, Basketball and Cricket
- LIVE SPORTS CONTENT IS KING
- FANTASY AND GAMBLING
- SOCIAL MEDIA EXPANSION
- EMBEDDED SPORTS TECHNOLOGY
- FOCUS ON SAFETY OF FLAG VS. TACKLE (MOVEMENT TO BAN PLAY ENTIRELY FOR 12 AND UNDER)
- SHORTER ATTENTION SPANS
- MOMENTUM OF FLAG FOOTBALL
- MARKETERS PRIORITY – YOUNG DEMO
- WHAT AFFL DOES
- THROUGH EXCITING FLAG FOOTBALL COMPETITION…
- PRODUCE ENTERTAINING VIDEO CONTENT AND LIVE SPORTS EVENTS…
- ATTRACT A LARGE AUDIENCE OF HIGHLY ENGAGED FANS…
- PRIMARILY IN THE HARD-TO-AGGREGATE 18-34 DEMOGRAPHIC.
- MONETIZATION PLAN
- LIVE GAMES (ATTENDANCE, CONCESSIONS)
- OTHER (EQUIPMENT, ENTRY FEES, TEAM FRANCHISES)
20 years on Wall Street, most recently as a Senior Portfolio Manager at TIG. Previously spent ten years as a Managing Director at Guggenheim Partners. B.A. and MBA from Cornell.
Employee #2 of the AFFL. In charge of financial analysis, strategy and all football operations. Previously spent ten years on Wall Street, most recently as a Senior Analyst at a hedge fund – focused on TMT. Graduate of Cornell University. CFA charter holder.