- Bridge Lending Group LLC (BLG) provides short-term low LTV loans ( 50%-60% LTV MAX) secured by first liens on 1-4 family, non-owner occupied investment properties & small to mid size commercial properties
- Seeking $25-35 million of capital to back new originations
- Located in Florida with offices in FL and NY; formed in 2015
- Unique Opportunity – BLG believes there are many high-quality lending opportunities that fall outside of traditional bank underwriting criteria due to tighter, post credit crisis regulations
- Management team has achieved 12%+ gross average annual returns over the past ten years
- BLG management team closed 17 new loans in 2017; funded by a family office; net face amount >$7 million
- Large pipeline of projects in East Coast Metropolitan A/B Markets with concentration in (NY, NJ, CT, RI, FL etc.)
- Vast experience in private real estate lending
- Long standing contacts – owners and brokers of traditional mortgage and real estate firms, realtor boards, local attorneys, CPA’s, financial planners, and other private lenders that outsource transactions
- Conventional banks and other lending sources face regulatory constraints in providing short-term real estate loans in many instances
- Less competition and regulation – traditional bridge/hard money lenders are localized and unstructured; very few institutional players
- Significant protective equity, property cash flows and adherence to stringent underwriting parameters
- Deep market availability of premium loans allows lender to be selective
- Small-to-mid-size property owners are accustomed, and willing, to pay higher than normal rates
|Objective||Promissory notes secured by low LTV first-mortgage liens|
|Focus|| 6-24 month bridge loans with LTVs <=50%|
|Loan Size||$100,000 – $5,000,000|
Over 25 years of experience in retail and commercial loan origination, underwriting, and relationship management. Senior Private Client Mortgage Banker in the launch into the Jacksonville, FL market for JP Morgan Chase & Co. Served on the Southeast Mortgage Banker Advisory Council. While at JP Morgan Chase from 1997-2012 in Fairfield County, CT, forged several longstanding relationships with Fortune 500 CEO’s, CFO and fund managers, and financial professionals in greater NYC and CT. Qualified for Leader’s Club for 15 consecutive years for outstanding loan production. Worked for Ameriprise Financial Advisors. Obtained FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses and won the Mercury Award for first year Financial Planners. Bachelor of Arts degree from Baylor University with a degree in History. CFA Level I. Active real estate investor in Northeast Florida. Recent graduate of the 2013 NEFAR Leadership Academy. Active member of Northeast Florida Builder’s Association. Elected to serve on the Board of Directors for BRASS, a fundraising arm of the Jacksonville, FL Symphony. Managing Member of BLG Management LLC.
Began real estate lending career in 1993 with Great Western Bank as a residential loan officer, specializing in portfolio and balance Sheet lending. Sought to take home lending career to the next level and founded Dutchess Capital Corporation in 1997. Focused on originating mortgage loans for the investor and builder communities in the New York markets of Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess County. Developed a team of loan originators and personally managed several Wholesale Bank and Investor relationships for firm. In 2001, co-founded DJP Realty, a real estate development company that specialized in the acquisition and development of single-family home subdivisions. Began working with Chris Gedney of Capital Resources Group LLC in 2007. Since 2008, has managed a portfolio consistently generating a net-to-investor return >8%. Managing Member of BLG Management LLC.
Chris R. Gedney
Began finance career in 1993 at Self Employed Retirement Plan and Trust (SERPT), selling units in a 66-unit condominium complex in upstate New York. Expanded the SERPT portfolio over a period of approximately 15 years. Continues to service the SERPT portfolio – now working with an expanded group of field originators. In 2004, opened Capital Resources Group LLC as a processing entity for individuals who wanted to invest in the real estate and lending markets. In 2006, moved the operation to the Orlando, Florida area, and in 2007, teamed up with Patrick Cottrell as a way to keep the CRG LLC presence alive in the Northeast. Proven track record. Managing Member of BLG Management LLC.