CalTier Realty, LLC is a PropTech asset management and HNW investor acquisition platform that will be the GP of
a portfolio of fund offerings.
Seeking $5 million of equity in the General Partner management company to: (1) expand blockchain and mobile
investment platform, (2) market platform to target investors globally, and (3) provide working capital.
First two Fund Offerings:
Fund 1: Offering pursuant to Regulation A+ to purchase cash-flowing Class B and C multifamily assets. Primarily
targeting retail investors domestically and high net worth individuals internationally with wealth from $100,000 to
$1,000,000. Goal is to raise $50 million per year (maximum allowed per year under Reg. A+)
Fund 2: Offering pursuant to Reg D Rule 506 (c) and Reg S to purchase cash-flowing Class B and C multifamily
assets. Targeting domestic and foreign accredited, high net- worth investors with wealth ranging from $1,000,000
to $25,000,000. Goal is to raise $100 million.
Non-Accredited investor are significantly underserved.
Large proportion of wealth
Emerging technologies are lowering the cost of acquiring and managing customer relationships
- wealth range – $10,000 to $100,000 with $55.7 trillion held by 1.6 billion people
- wealth range – $100,000 to $1,000,000 with $140.2 trillion held by 0.5 billion people
- There are 41,104,790 people globally in the wealth segment between $1 and $5 million representing $103 trillion (average wealth of $2.5 million). Management believes this is a significantly underserved investor segment.
Use new and emerging technologies to lower the cost of acquiring and managing relationships with millions of underserved high net-worth individual real estate investors.
Focus on multifamily asset class
- familiar asset class to target markets
- structured to generate stable yields in a volatile yield environment
- relatively uncorrelated with market movements (people need to live somewhere)
- management knows the asset class well, and has a strong network for deal flow
- opportunity to build a brand with a huge underserved market.
Real Estate Opportunities
- Typically off-market or private opportunities
- Low fund management fees
- Ongoing professional asset & property management
- Banking partners in place for
- international funds Background, anti money laundering and OFAC checks
- Source of funds approval prior to subscribing
Equity and structured debt experience on multi $billion real estate transactions
Co-Founder San Diego EB-5
Regional Investment Center International consulting experience spanning twenty years mainly Europe and U.S. Personally invested into Multi- Family Assets
Background in software and Digital platforms
Experience with highly complex real estate transactions
Co-Founder San Diego EB-5
Regional Investment Center
EB-5, E-2 and L-1 Investment Visa business planning, economic reporting and placement/offering creation
Masters of Business Administration from Alliant International University
Fluent in Spanish
10Y+ experience in finance, real estate and law
Co-founder and managing attorney at Sy & Smith Law Firm
$100M+ in real estate assets and direct investments identification and placements.
Bachelors in Finance from Brigham Young University
Juris Doctor from Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
Fluent in Spanish*