Confidential – AI-Based Navigation System for Orthopedic Surgeons
Contact: Tina Vital
Seeking $21 million of equity for regulatory submissions and commercialization of its fully developed and operational technology for 3D robotics and navigation system for real-time anatomical tracking and high precision orthopedic surgeries.
- Innovative, accurate and safe – fully operational 3D robotics and navigation system
- solves many spinal surgery problems
- opening a new market – enabling the first use into navigated cervical spinal fusion surgery
- planned future expansion into other medical procedures
- received large government grant
- Allows the surgeon to navigate more precisely within the patient’s vertebrae by combining a pre-surgical CT scan with the images obtained from its proprietary 3D camera installed in the surgery suite – while operating and without any exposure to x-ray radiation
- Go-To-Market Timeline
- clinical testing completed in Israel, U.K. and the U.S.
- successful cadaver lab results
- 3Q21 – $1.5 million bridge round successfully closed
- 1Q22 – expected FDA 510K clearance
- 2Q22 – first sales in U.S.
- Large addressable surgical market – initially focused on global spine surgeries requiring high accuracy such as pediatric, scoliosis and cervical – then growing to general orthopedics
- Management team has world-class expertise in advanced robotics, optics and medical devices