European Activist VC – €100 Million for Second Fund
Contact: John Haltmaier
€100-150 million for its second venture capital fund. Specializes in post-seed equity investments in European software companies, and is highly proactive in supporting portfolio companies.
- Typically invest between €0.5 – 5 million over the life of each investment
- Focus on “mission critical” solutions, rather than entertainment or social media
- Targets software companies solving non-trivial problems in traditional industries such as financial services, logistics, insurance, industry, mobility, real estate etc.
- These industries are going through a digital transformation, accelerated by Covid-19, during which they have been severely stress-tested, requiring new ways to deliver their product/service
- “Activist Venture” mantra – proactive, resourceful and hands-on approach can facilitate the successful development of portfolio companies and contribute to strategic direction