Zero Waste Carbon-Capture High Density Bio-Factory
- Gravitas Infinitum, LLC (Gravitas) is seeking +/- $75 million to build a bio-materials manufacturing plant that uses the hemp plant as its feedstock
- Subsequently, plan to build six 100–acre campuses in the State of Florida, which will serve as a blueprint for expansion into other areas
- Each facility will house the Closed Loop Water Remediation, Zero Waste Carbon-Capturing, Whole Plant Hemp Processors and Bio–Machine Translation of waste plastic into 1,000’s of bio-materials such as bio-plastics, foods, paper, ethanol, juices and oils
- Led by a seasoned team of business professionals with experience in advising, operating, and investing in technology companies, and involved in the management of over $10 billion worth of transactions
- The global biomaterials market size was estimated at USD 106.5 billion in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of 15.9% over the forecast period
- The global industrial hemp market size is also projected to grow significantly
- The industry addresses several problems:
- waste Plastic conversion
- water remediation
- carbon capture origination
- quality and quantity supply of bio-materials
- Integrating existing technological innovations
- Developed a manufacturing bio-machine that uses energy from waste plastics and water for conversion into four simple inputs that are used to grow indoor hemp feedstock
- Working with the leading companies in automation, warehousing, robotics, software, process control, hydroponics and horticulture
- Gravitas has developed a solution that not only integrates into the existing industry, solving the missing links/choke points, but also stands alone as a fully integrated Bio-Materials Commodity Producer
Managing Member of Magna Recurrit, LLC
- Led private and public companies from startup to multi-billion-dollar businesses in diverse industries in both domestic and international markets.
Managed operations in 88 countries and serviced 135 countries around the globe.
- Led multiple corporate development transactions, financings and purchase agreements from $1M to $9.6B as well as post-acquisition transitions and initiatives.
- As Senior Executive, was responsible for the capture, proposal, design, and operational roll-out of approximately 40% of the contract award.
- Directly interfaced with Senior Executive Staff in the DOD, Navy and Marine Corps, as well as securing contracts with 63 Fortune 100 companies.
Managing Member of Arciero and Associates
- Highly successful real estate professional and developer, prior to forming his first company in corporate security.
- Grew that company to 250 employees before exiting via sale to a much larger competitor.
- Significant experience selling to mid-market and Fortune 500 clients, before launching consulting firm, Arciero Associates.
- Innovative marketing and sales strategies have yielded high-level client relationships and exceeded sales and revenue targets annually.
Managing Member of Legal Business Advisors, LLC
- Driving structural innovation for over 25 years, becoming a leader in adapting across diverse markets including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, technology, law and real estate.
- Began his career after law and business school as an attorney in private practice, working with clients from start-ups to Fortune 5 companies.
- Adapts to emerging situations.
- CEO of three venture-backed firms in a wide array of industries.
Chief Financial Officer
- Over 20 years of financial and operational experience from the smallest of family offices to the largest conglomerates, including General Electric.
- Focus throughout his career has been on creating operational and financial efficiency to allow companies to dedicate more time creating shareholder and consumer value.