U.S. Mid-Continent Oil & Gas Development Properties
Iron Hawk Energy Group LLC is an independent oil & gas company headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma that acquires, develops and produces domestic oil & gas properties.
$10 million preferred equity immediate, time sensitive opportunity to develop fully-owned oil & gas base assets (sponsor contributing existing assets at an estimated value of $9.1 million @NPV30).
- Developing existing base assets through remedial maintenance, re-completions and drilling of low risk development wells
- estimated EUR 1.36 million oil barrels
- estimated average finding costs of $6.37 per barrel and average lifting costs of $12.48 per barrel yields an average breakeven cost of $18.85 per barrel
- Projected value creation reflecting Iron Hawk’s geological and geophysical expertise and proprietary technology to identify additional vertical drilling locations, reduce operating costs and eliminate ‘zero-value’ wells
- Significant oil & gas expertise operating, producing, developing and exploiting oil & gas properties, and identifying oil & gas assets for acquisition