THIS INVESTMENT INVOLVES A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK. THIS INVESTMENT IS
SUITABLE ONLY FOR PERSONS WHO CAN BEAR THE ECONOMIC RISK FOR AN
INDEFINITE PERIOD OF TIME AND WHO CAN AFFORD TO LOSE THEIR ENTIRE
INVESTMENT. FURTHERMORE, INVESTORS MUST UNDERSTAND THAT SUCH
INVESTMENT IS ILLIQUID AND IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO BE ILLIQUID FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD OF TIME. NO PUBLIC MARKET EXISTS FOR THE SECURITIES, AND NO PUBLIC MARKET IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP FOLLOWING THIS OFFERING.
THE SECURITIES OFFERED HEREBY HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE
SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “SECURITIES ACT”), OR ANY STATE
SECURITIES OR BLUE SKY LAWS AND ARE BEING OFFERED AND SOLD IN RELIANCE
ON EXEMPTIONS FROM THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE SECURITIES ACT AND STATE SECURITIES OR BLUE SKY LAWS. ALTHOUGH AN OFFERING
STATEMENT HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION (THE
“SEC”), THAT OFFERING STATEMENT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SAME INFORMATION
THAT WOULD BE INCLUDED IN A REGISTRATION STATEMENT UNDER THE SECURITIES
ACT AND IT IS NOT REVIEWED IN ANY WAY BY THE SEC. THE SECURITIES HAVE NOT
BEEN APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED BY THE SEC, ANY STATE SECURITIES COMMISSION
OR OTHER REGULATORY AUTHORITY, NOR HAVE ANY OF THE FOREGOING
AUTHORITIES PASSED UPON THE MERITS OF THIS OFFERING OR THE ADEQUACY OR
ACCURACY OF THE SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR
INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE TO SUBSCRIBER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS
OFFERING OVER THE WEB-BASED PLATFORM MAINTAINED BY CASTLE PLACEMENT,
LLC (THE “PLATFORM”) AND USING THE BROKER-DEALER SERVICES OF CASTLE PLACEMENT, LLC (THE “INTERMEDIARY”). ANY REPRESENTATION TO THE CONTRARY IS UNLAWFUL.
INVESTORS ARE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS ON THE AMOUNT THEY MAY INVEST, AS SET OUT IN SECTION 4(e). THE COMPANY IS RELYING ON THE REPRESENTATIONS AND
WARRANTIES SET FORTH BY EACH SUBSCRIBER IN THIS SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT
AND THE OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SUBSCRIBER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OFFERING TO DETERMINE THE APPLICABILITY TO THIS OFFERING OF EXEMPTIONS FROM THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE SECURITIES ACT.
PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS MAY NOT TREAT THE CONTENTS OF THE SUBSCRIPTION
AGREEMENT, THE OFFERING STATEMENT OR ANY OF THE OTHER MATERIALS
AVAILABLE ON THE INTERMEDIARY’S WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE “OFFERING
MATERIALS”) OR ANY COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS
OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS AS INVESTMENT, LEGAL OR TAX ADVICE. IN
MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION, INVESTORS MUST RELY ON THEIR OWN
EXAMINATION OF THE COMPANY AND THE TERMS OF THIS OFFERING, INCLUDING THE
MERITS AND THE RISKS INVOLVED. EACH PROSPECTIVE INVESTOR SHOULD CONSULT THE INVESTOR’S OWN COUNSEL, ACCOUNTANT AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR AS TO INVESTMENT, LEGAL, TAX AND OTHER RELATED MATTERS CONCERNING THE INVESTOR’S PROPOSED INVESTMENT.
THE OFFERING MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS AND
INFORMATION RELATING TO, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THE COMPANY, ITS BUSINESS
PLAN AND STRATEGY, AND ITS INDUSTRY. THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
ARE BASED ON THE BELIEFS OF, ASSUMPTIONS MADE BY, AND INFORMATION
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO THE COMPANY’S MANAGEMENT. WHEN USED IN THE
OFFERING MATERIALS, THE WORDS “ESTIMATE,” “PROJECT,” “BELIEVE,” “ANTICIPATE,”
“INTEND,” “EXPECT” AND SIMILAR EXPRESSIONS ARE INTENDED TO IDENTIFY
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS, WHICH CONSTITUTE FORWARD LOOKING
STATEMENTS. THESE STATEMENTS REFLECT MANAGEMENT’S CURRENT VIEWS WITH
RESPECT TO FUTURE EVENTS AND ARE SUBJECT TO RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES THAT
COULD CAUSE THE COMPANY’S ACTUAL RESULTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM
THOSE CONTAINED IN THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. INVESTORS ARE
CAUTIONED NOT TO PLACE UNDUE RELIANCE ON THESE FORWARD-LOOKING
STATEMENTS, WHICH SPEAK ONLY AS OF THE DATE ON WHICH THEY ARE MADE. THE
COMPANY DOES NOT UNDERTAKE ANY OBLIGATION TO REVISE OR UPDATE THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS TO REFLECT EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER SUCH DATE OR TO REFLECT THE OCCURRENCE OF UNANTICIPATED EVENTS.
THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THE OFFERING MATERIALS WAS PREPARED BY
THE COMPANY SOLELY FOR THE USE BY PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OFFERING. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE MADE AS TO THE
ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY OFFERING
MATERIALS, AND NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE OFFERING MATERIALS IS OR SHOULD BE RELIED UPON AS A PROMISE OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE FUTURE PERFORMANCE OF THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND FOR ANY
REASON WHATSOEVER TO MODIFY, AMEND AND/OR WITHDRAW ALL OR A PORTION
OF THE OFFERING AND/OR ACCEPT OR REJECT IN WHOLE OR IN PART ANY
PROSPECTIVE INVESTMENT IN THE SECURITIES OR TO ALLOT TO ANY
PROSPECTIVE INVESTOR LESS THAN THE AMOUNT OF SECURITIES SUCH INVESTOR
DESIRES TO PURCHASE. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE INDICATED, THE OFFERING
MATERIALS SPEAK AS OF THEIR DATE. NEITHER THE DELIVERY NOR THE PURCHASE OF
THE SECURITIES SHALL, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, CREATE ANY IMPLICATION THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN THE AFFAIRS OF THE COMPANY SINCE THAT DATE.
TO: Next Dynamics
226 N Front St, Ste 143, Wilmington, NC 28401
Ladies and Gentlemen:
- The undersigned (“Subscriber”) hereby subscribes for and agrees to purchase of securities. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Subscription Agreement, the Company hereby agrees to sell to you, and you hereby agree to purchase from the Company, the number of shares of the Class A Common that equates to your investment amount at a share price of $1.00 per share (the “Shares”) as stated in the investment application completed and signed by you electronically at https://castleplacement.com/portfolio/[Landing Page url]. The rights of the Securities are as set forth in the Fourth Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation, and any description of the Securities that appears in the Offering Materials is qualified in its entirety by such document.
- By executing this Subscription Agreement, Subscriber acknowledges that Subscriber has received this Subscription Agreement, a copy of the Offering Statement of the Company filed with the SEC and any other information required by the Subscriber to make an investment decision.
- This Subscription may be accepted or rejected in whole or in part, at any time prior to a Closing Date (as hereinafter defined), by the Company at its sole discretion. In addition, the Company, at its sole discretion, may allocate to Subscriber only a portion of the number of Securities Subscriber has subscribed for. The Company will notify Subscriber whether this subscription is accepted (whether in whole or in part) or rejected. If Subscriber’s subscription is rejected, Subscriber’s payment (or portion thereof if partially rejected) will be returned to Subscriber without interest and all of Subscriber’s obligations hereunder shall terminate.
- The aggregate value of Securities sold shall not exceed $5,000,000 (the “Oversubscription Offering”). The Company may accept subscriptions until 03/01/2024 (the “Termination Date”). Providing that subscriptions for 25,000 shares of Securities are received (the “Minimum Offering”), the Company may elect at any time to close all or any portion of this offering, on various dates at or prior to the Termination Date (each a “Closing Date”).
- In the event of rejection of this subscription in its entirety, or in the event the sale of the Securities (or any portion thereof) is not consummated for any reason, this Subscription Agreement shall have no force or effect.
2. Purchase Procedure.
- Payment. The purchase price for the Securities shall be paid simultaneously with the execution and delivery to the Company of the signature page of this Subscription Agreement, which signature and delivery may take place through digital online means. Subscriber shall deliver a signed copy of this Subscription Agreement, along with payment for the aggregate purchase price of the Securities in accordance with the online payment process established by the Intermediary.
- Escrow arrangements. Payment for the Securities shall be received by Wilmington Trust, National Association (the “Escrow Agent”) from the undersigned by transfer of immediately available funds or other means approved by the Company prior to the applicable Closing, in the amount as set forth in Appendix A on the signature page hereto and otherwise in accordance with Intermediary’s payment processing instructions. Upon such Closing, the Escrow Agent shall release such funds to the Company. The undersigned shall receive notice and evidence of the digital entry of the number of the Securities owned by undersigned reflected on the books and records of the Company and verified by Colonial Stock Transfer Company, Inc (the “Transfer Agent”), which books and records shall bear a notation that the Securities were sold in reliance upon Regulation CF.
3. Representations and Warranties of the Company.
The Company represents and warrants to Subscriber that the following representations and warranties are true and complete in all material respects as of the date of each Closing Date, except as otherwise indicated. For purposes of this Agreement, an individual shall be deemed to have “knowledge” of a particular fact or other matter if such individual is actually aware of such fact. The Company will be deemed to have “knowledge” of a particular fact or other matter if the Company’s current officers has, or at any time had, actual knowledge of such fact or other matter.
- Organization and Standing. The Company is a Corporation duly formed, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of the State of Texas. The Company has all requisite power and authority to own and operate its properties and assets, to execute and deliver this Subscription Agreement, and any other agreements or instruments required hereunder. The Company is duly qualified and is authorized to do business and is in good standing as a foreign corporation in all jurisdictions in which the nature of its activities and of its properties (both owned and leased) makes such qualification necessary, except for those jurisdictions in which failure to do so would not have a material adverse effect on the Company or its business.
- Eligibility of the Company to Make an Offering under Section 4(a)(6). The Company is eligible to make an offering under Section 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act and the rules promulgated thereunder by the SEC.
- Issuance of the Securities. The issuance, sale and delivery of the Securities in accordance with this Subscription Agreement has been duly authorized by all necessary corporate action on the part of the Company. The Securities, when so issued, sold and delivered against payment therefor in accordance with the provisions of this Subscription Agreement, will be duly and validly issued, fully paid and nonassessable.
- Authority for Agreement. The execution and delivery by the Company of this Subscription Agreement and the consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby (including the issuance, sale and delivery of the Securities) are within the Company’s powers and have been duly authorized by all necessary corporate actions on the part of the Company. Upon full execution hereof, this Subscription Agreement shall constitute a valid and binding agreement of the Company, enforceable against the Company in accordance with its terms, except (i) as limited by applicable bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, moratorium, and other laws of general application affecting enforcement of creditors’ rights generally, (ii) as limited by laws relating to the availability of specific performance, injunctive relief, or other equitable remedies and (iii) with respect to provisions relating to indemnification and contribution, as limited by considerations of public policy and by federal or state securities laws.
- No filings. Assuming the accuracy of the Subscriber’s representations and warranties set forth in Section 4 hereof, no order, license, consent, authorization or approval of, or exemption by, or action by or in respect of, or notice to, or filing or registration with, any governmental body, agency or official is required by or with respect to the Company in connection with the execution, delivery and performance by the Company of this Subscription Agreement except (i) for such filings as may be required under Section 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act or the rules promulgated thereunder or under any applicable state securities laws, (ii) for such other filings and approvals as have been made or obtained, or (iii) where the failure to obtain any such order, license, consent, authorization, approval or exemption or give any such notice or make any filing or registration would not have a material adverse effect on the ability of the Company to perform its obligations hereunder.
- Financial statements. Complete copies of the Company’s financial statements consisting of the statement of financial position of the Company at August 2022 and the related consolidated statements of income and cash flows for the two-year period then ended (the “Financial Statements”) have been made available to the Subscriber and appear in the Offering Statement and on the Intermediary’s website. The Financial Statements are based on the books and records of the Company and fairly present the financial condition of the Company as of the respective dates they were prepared and the results of the operations and cash flows of the Company for the periods indicated. La Posta & Associates, which has audited the Financial Statements, is an independent accounting firm within the rules and regulations adopted by the SEC. The Financial Statements comply with the requirements of Rule 201 of Regulation Crowdfunding, as promulgated by the SEC.
- Proceeds. The Company shall use the proceeds from the issuance and sale of the Securities as set forth in the Offering Materials.
- Litigation. Except as set forth in the Offering Statement, there is no pending action, suit, proceeding, arbitration, mediation, complaint, claim, charge or investigation before any court, arbitrator, mediator or governmental body, or to the Company’s knowledge, currently threatened in writing (a) against the Company or (b) against any consultant, officer, manager, director or key employee of the Company arising out of his or her consulting, employment or board relationship with the Company or that could otherwise materially impact the Company.
4. Representations and Warranties of Subscriber. By executing this Subscription Agreement, Subscriber (and, if Subscriber is purchasing the Securities subscribed for hereby in a fiduciary capacity, the person or persons for whom Subscriber is so purchasing) represents and warrants, which representations and warranties are true and complete in all material respects as of the date of the Subscriber’s respective Closing Date(s):
- Requisite Power and Authority. Such Subscriber has all necessary power and authority under all applicable provisions of law to execute and deliver this Subscription Agreement and other agreements required hereunder and to carry out their provisions. All action on Subscriber’s part required for the lawful execution and delivery of this Subscription Agreement and other agreements required hereunder have been or will be effectively taken prior to the Closing. Upon their execution and delivery, this Subscription Agreement and other agreements required hereunder will be valid and binding obligations of Subscriber, enforceable in accordance with their terms, except (a) as limited by applicable bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, moratorium or other laws of general application affecting enforcement of creditors’ rights and (b) as limited by general principles of equity that restrict the availability of equitable remedies.
- Investment Representations. Subscriber understands that the Securities have not been registered under the Securities Act. Subscriber also understands that the Securities are being offered and sold pursuant to an exemption from registration contained in the Act based in part upon Subscriber’s representations contained in this Subscription Agreement.
- Illiquidity and Continued Economic Risk. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that there is no ready public market for the Securities and that there is no guarantee that a market for their resale will ever exist. Subscriber must bear the economic risk of this investment indefinitely and the Company has no obligation to list the Securities on any market or take any steps (including registration under the Securities Act or the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended) with respect to facilitating trading or resale of the Securities. Subscriber acknowledges that Subscriber is able to bear the economic risk of losing Subscriber’s entire investment in the Securities. Subscriber also understands that an investment in the Company involves significant risks and has taken full cognizance of and understands all of the risk factors relating to the purchase of Securities.
- Resales. Subscriber agrees that during the one-year period beginning on the date on which it acquired Securities pursuant to this Subscription Agreement, it shall not transfer such Securities except:
- To the Company;
- To an “accredited investor” within the meaning of Rule 501 of Regulation D under the Securities Act;
- As part of an offering registered under the Securities Act with the SEC; or
- To a member of the Subscriber’s family or the equivalent, to a trust controlled by the Subscriber, to a trust created for the benefit of a member of the family of the Subscriber or equivalent, or in connection with the death or divorce of the Subscriber or other similar circumstance.
- Investment Limits. Subscriber represents that either:
- Subscriber meets the definition of Accredited Investor under Rule 501 as set forth in Appendix A; or
- Subscriber’s net worth or annual income is less than $107,000, and that the amount it is investing pursuant to this Subscription Agreement, together with all other amounts invested in offerings under Section 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act within the previous 12 months, does not exceed the greater of (A) 5% of the greater of its annual income or net worth, or (B) $2,200; or
- Both of Subscriber’s net worth and annual income are more than $107,000, and that the amount it is investing pursuant to this Subscription Agreement, together with all other amounts invested in offerings under Section 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act within the previous 12 months, does not exceed 10% of the greater of its annual income or net worth, and does not exceed $107,000.
Subscriber represents that to the extent it has any questions with respect to its status as an accredited investor, or the application of the investment limits, it has sought professional advice.
- Shareholder information. Within five days after receipt of a request from the Company, the Subscriber hereby agrees to provide such information with respect to its status as a shareholder (or potential shareholder) and to execute and deliver such documents as may reasonably be necessary to comply with any and all laws and regulations to which the Company is or may become subject. Subscriber further agrees that in the event it transfers any Securities, it will require the transferee of such Securities to agree to provide such information to the Company as a condition of such transfer.
- Company Information. Subscriber has read the Offering Statement. Subscriber understands that the Company is subject to all the risks that apply to early-stage companies, whether or not those risks are explicitly set out in the Form C. Subscriber has had an opportunity to discuss the Company’s business, management and financial affairs with managers, officers and management of the Company and has had the opportunity to review the Company’s operations and facilities. Subscriber has also had the opportunity to ask questions of and receive answers from the Company and its management regarding the terms and conditions of this investment. Subscriber acknowledges that except as set forth herein, no representations or warranties have been made to Subscriber, or to Subscriber’s advisors or representative, by the Company or others with respect to the business or prospects of the Company or its financial condition.
- Valuation. The Subscriber acknowledges that the price of the Securities was set by the Company on the basis of the Company’s internal valuation and no warranties are made as to value. The Subscriber further acknowledges that future offerings of Securities may be made at lower valuations, with the result that the Subscriber’s investment will bear a lower valuation.
- Domicile. Subscriber maintains Subscriber’s domicile (and is not a transient or temporary resident) at the address shown on the signature page.
- Foreign Investors. If Subscriber is not a United States person (as defined by Section 7701(a)(30) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended), Subscriber hereby represents that it has satisfied itself as to the full observance of the laws of its jurisdiction in connection with any invitation to subscribe for the Securities or any use of this Subscription Agreement, including (i) the legal requirements within its jurisdiction for the purchase of the Securities, (ii) any foreign exchange restrictions applicable to such purchase, (iii) any governmental or other consents that may need to be obtained, and (iv) the income tax and other tax consequences, if any, that may be relevant to the purchase, holding, redemption, sale, or transfer of the Securities. Subscriber’s subscription and payment for and continued beneficial ownership of the Securities will not violate any applicable securities or other laws of the Subscriber’s jurisdiction.
- Indemnity. The representations, warranties and covenants made by the Subscriber herein shall survive the closing of this Agreement. The Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its respective officers, directors and affiliates, and each other person, if any, who controls the Company within the meaning of Section 15 of the Securities Act against any and all loss, liability, claim, damage and expense whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any and all reasonable attorneys’ fees, including attorneys’ fees on appeal) and expenses reasonably incurred in investigating, preparing or defending against any false representation or warranty or breach of failure by the Subscriber to comply with any covenant or agreement made by the Subscriber herein or in any other document furnished by the Subscriber to any of the foregoing in connection with this transaction.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Subscription Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
EACH OF THE SUBSCRIBERS AND THE COMPANY CONSENTS TO THE JURISDICTION OF ANY STATE OR FEDERAL COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION LOCATED WITHIN THE
STATE OF TEXAS AND NO OTHER PLACE AND IRREVOCABLY AGREES THAT ALL ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS RELATING TO THIS SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT MAY BE LITIGATED IN SUCH COURTS. EACH OF SUBSCRIBERS AND THE COMPANY ACCEPTS FOR ITSELF AND HIMSELF AND IN CONNECTION WITH ITS AND HIS RESPECTIVE PROPERTIES, GENERALLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY, THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE AFORESAID COURTS AND WAIVES ANY DEFENSE OF FORUM NON CONVENIENS, AND IRREVOCABLY AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ANY JUDGMENT RENDERED THEREBY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT. EACH OF SUBSCRIBERS AND THE COMPANY FURTHER IRREVOCABLY CONSENTS TO THE SERVICE OF PROCESS OUT OF ANY OF THE
AFOREMENTIONED COURTS IN THE MANNER AND IN THE ADDRESS SPECIFIED IN SECTION 7 AND THE SIGNATURE PAGE OF THIS SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT.
EACH OF THE PARTIES HERETO HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM (WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT OR THE ACTIONS OF EITHER PARTY IN THE NEGOTIATION, ADMINISTRATION, PERFORMANCE AND ENFORCEMENT THEREOF, EACH OF THE PARTIES HERETO ALSO WAIVES ANY BOND OR SURETY OR SECURITY UPON SUCH BOND WHICH MIGHT, BUT FOR THIS WAIVER, BE REQUIRED OF SUCH PARTY. EACH OF THE PARTIES HERETO FURTHER WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT IT KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVES ITS JURY TRIAL RIGHTS. THIS WAIVER IS IRREVOCABLE, MEANING THAT IT MAY NOT BE MODIFIED EITHER ORALLY OR IN WRITING, AND THIS WAIVER SHALL APPLY TO ANY SUBSEQUENT AMENDMENTS, RENEWALS, SUPPLEMENTS OR MODIFICATIONS TO THIS SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT. IN THE EVENT OF LITIGATION, THIS SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT MAY BE FILED AS A WRITTEN CONSENT TO A TRIAL BY THE COURT.
- Notices. Notice, requests, demands and other communications relating to this Subscription Agreement and the transactions contemplated herein shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given if and when (a) delivered personally, on the date of such delivery; or (b) mailed by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested, in the third day after the posting thereof; or (c) emailed, telecopied or cabled, on the date of such delivery to the address of the respective parties as follows:
If to the Company, to:
Attention: Jacob Salk – CEO
Next Dynamics, Inc.
226 N Front St, Ste 143, Wilmington, NC 28401
Cyruli Shanks & Zizmor LLP
420 Lexington Ave Suite 2320, New York, NY 10170
If to a Subscriber, to Subscriber’s address as shown on the signature page hereto or to such other address as may be specified by written notice from time to time by the party entitled to receive such notice. Any notices, requests, demands or other communications by telecopy or cable shall be confirmed by letter given in accordance with (a) or (b) above.
- All pronouns and any variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to the masculine, feminine, neuter, singular or plural, as the identity of the person or persons or entity or entities may require.
- This Subscription Agreement is not transferable or assignable by Subscriber.
- The representations, warranties and agreements contained herein shall be deemed to be made by and be binding upon Subscriber and its heirs, executors, administrators and successors and shall inure to the benefit of the Company and its successors and assigns.
- None of the provisions of this Subscription Agreement may be waived, changed or terminated orally or otherwise, except as specifically set forth herein or except by a writing signed by the Company and Subscriber.
- In the event any part of this Subscription Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions are intended to be separable and binding with the same effect as if the void or unenforceable part were never the subject of agreement.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of one or more of the provisions of this Subscription Agreement in any jurisdiction shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of the remainder of this Subscription Agreement in such jurisdiction or the validity, legality or enforceability of this Subscription Agreement, including any such provision, in any other jurisdiction, it being intended that all rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Subscription Agreement supersedes all prior discussions and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and contains the sole and entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- The terms and provisions of this Subscription Agreement are intended solely for the benefit of each party hereto and their respective successors and assigns, and it is not the intention of the parties to confer, and no provision hereof shall confer, third-party beneficiary rights upon any other person.
- The terms and provisions of this Subscription Agreement, specifically Sections 4(f), 5 and 6 of this Agreement, shall be binding upon Subscriber and its transferees, heirs, successors and assigns (collectively, “Transferees”); provided that for any such transfer to be deemed effective, the Transferee shall have executed and delivered to the Company in advance an instrument in a form acceptable to the Company in its sole discretion, pursuant to which the proposed Transferee shall acknowledge, agree, and be bound by the representations and warranties of Subscriber, and the terms of this Subscription Agreement.
- The headings used in this Subscription Agreement have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define or limit the provisions hereof.
- This Subscription Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original, but all of which together will constitute one and the same instrument.
- If any recapitalization or other transaction affecting the stock of the Company is effected, then any new, substituted or additional securities or other property which is distributed with respect to the Securities shall be immediately subject to this Subscription Agreement, to the same extent that the Securities, immediately prior thereto, shall have been covered by this Subscription Agreement.
- No failure or delay by any party in exercising any right, power or privilege under this Subscription Agreement shall operate as a waiver thereof nor shall any single or partial exercise thereof preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege. The rights and remedies herein provided shall be cumulative and not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law.
[SIGNATURE PAGE FOLLOWS]
Next Dynamics, Inc.
SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT SIGNATURE PAGE
The undersigned, desiring to purchase Class A Common of Next Dynamics, by executing this signature page, hereby executes, adopts and agrees to all terms, conditions and representations of the Subscription Agreement.
(a) The number of Securities of Class A Common the undersigned hereby irrevocably subscribes for is:
(print number of
(b) The aggregate purchase price (based on a purchase price of $2.00 per share for the Class A Common the undersigned hereby irrevocably subscribes for is:
(print aggregate purchase price)
(c) The Securities being subscribed for will be owned by, and should be recorded on the Company’s books as held in the name of:
(print name of owner or joint owners)
If the Securities are to be purchased in joint names, both Subscribers must sign:
Name (Please Print) Name (Please Print)
Email address Email address
________________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________________________________
Telephone Number Telephone Number
Social Security Number/EIN Social Security Number
* * * * *
This Subscription is accepted Next Dynamics, Inc.
on _____________, 2023
Name: Jacob Salk
Title: President & CEO
An accredited investor, as defined in Rule 501(a) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, includes the following categories of investor:
- Any bank as defined in section 3(a)(2) of the Act, or any savings and loan association or other institution as defined in section 3(a)(5)(A) of the Act whether acting in its individual or fiduciary capacity; any broker or dealer registered pursuant to section 15 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934; any investment adviser registered pursuant to section 203 of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 or registered pursuant to the laws of a state; any investment adviser relying on the exemption from registering with the Commission under section 203(l) or (m) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940; any insurance company as defined in section 2(a)(13) of the Act; any investment company registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 or a business development company as defined in section 2(a)(48) of that Act; any Small Business Investment Company licensed by the U.S. Small Business Administration under section 301(c) or (d) of the Small Business Investment Act of 1958; any Rural Business Investment Company as defined in section 384A of the Consolidated Farm and Rural Development Act; any plan established and maintained by a state, its political subdivisions, or any agency or instrumentality of a state or its political subdivisions, for the benefit of its employees, if such plan has total assets in excess of
$5,000,000; any employee benefit plan within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 if the investment decision is made by a plan fiduciary, as defined in section 3(21) of such act, which is either a bank, savings and loan association, insurance company, or registered investment adviser, or if the employee benefit plan has total assets in excess of $5,000,000 or, if a self-directed plan, with investment decisions made solely by persons that are accredited investors;
- Any private business development company as defined in section 202(a)(22) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940;
- Any organization described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, corporation, Massachusetts or similar business trust, or partnership, or limited liability company, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, with total assets in excess of $5,000,000;
- Any director, executive officer, or general partner of the issuer of the securities being offered or sold, or any director, executive officer, or general partner of a general partner of that issuer;
- Any natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with that person's spouse or spousal equivalent, exceeds $1,000,000.
- Except as provided in paragraph (5)(ii) of this section, for purposes of calculating net worth under this paragraph (5):
- The person's primary residence shall not be included as an asset;
- Indebtedness that is secured by the person's primary residence, up to the estimated fair market value of the primary residence at the time of the sale of securities, shall not be included as a liability (except that if the amount of such indebtedness outstanding at the time of sale of securities exceeds the amount outstanding 60 days before such time, other than as a result of the acquisition of the primary residence, the amount of such excess shall be included as a liability); and
- Indebtedness that is secured by the person's primary residence in excess of the estimated fair market value of the primary residence at the time of the sale of securities shall be included as a liability;
- Paragraph (5)(i) of this section will not apply to any calculation of a person's net worth made in connection with a purchase of securities in accordance with a right to purchase such securities, provided that:
- Such right was held by the person on July 20, 2010;
- The person qualified as an accredited investor on the basis of net worth at the time the person acquired such right; and
- The person held securities of the same issuer, other than such right, on July 20, 2010.
- Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with that person's spouse or spousal equivalent in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year;
- Any trust, with total assets in excess of $5,000,000, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, whose purchase is directed by a sophisticated person as described in §230.506(b)(2)(ii); and
- Any entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors;
- Any entity, of a type of not listed in paragraphs (1), (2), (3), (7), or (8), not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, owning investments in excess of $5,000,000;
- Any natural person holding in good standing one or more professional certifications or designations or credentials from an accredited educational institution that the Commission has designated as qualifying an individual for accredited investor status.
- Any natural person who is a “knowledgeable employee,” as defined in rule 3c-5(a)(4) under the Investment Company Act of 1940 (17 CFR 270.3c-5(a)(4)), of the issuer of the securities being offered or sold where the issuer would be an investment company, as defined in section 3 of such act, but for the exclusion provided by either section 3(c)(1) or section 3(c)(7) of such act;
- Any “family office,” as defined in rule 202(a)(11)(G)-1 under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 (17 CFR 275.202(a)(11)(G)-1):
- With assets under management in excess of $5,000,000,
(iii) That is not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, and
(iii) Whose prospective investment is directed by a person who has such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters that such family office is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment; and
- Any “family client,” as defined in rule 202(a)(11)(G)-1 under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 (17 CFR 275.202(a)(11)(G)-1)), of a family office meeting the requirements in paragraph (12) of this section and whose prospective investment in the issuer is directed by such family office pursuant to paragraph (12)(iii).