For important risk and disclaimer information, Click here.


Energy Storage

Company Type



$25 Million

Investment Type


For additional information, contact:

Gary Levy

Phone#: 516 457-0104


Omega Power Batteries Corp. is seeking $25 million to execute and grow its US-based battery manufacturing platform.

Plan to build out a 250 MWh production capacity Li-ion battery cell manufacturing facility using a non-flammable electrolyte to supply the underserved market segments outside of EVs looking to transition to a “Made in America” battery supplier

Secured LOI with Ryvid, Inc. e-motorcycle manufacturer as the first major domestic OEM customer (potential demand greater than 200,000 cells/year, approximately 50 MWh or $25MM)

Innovative company with scalable technology to fast-track commercialization and additional revenue with patented graphite free NanoSponge™ anodes for a 50% increase in energy density for customers and US-based gigafactories


The global lithium-ion battery market size was valued at $70 billion in 2022 and is expected to surpass $387 billion by 2032 (CAGR of 18.70%)

The North America lithium-ion battery market size is estimated at $6.53 billion in 2024, and is expected to reach $51 billion by 2029 (CAGR of 25.35%)

Domestic Supply Problem

By 2030, global demand for the batteries is expected to increase more than five times, and US demand nearly six times. However, the US battery supply chain is hampered by a heavy reliance on foreign imports and a lack of domestic support¹

The US captures less than 30% of the economic value of each battery cell on the US market, equating to approximately $3 billion value-added and 16,000 jobs. The remaining 70% comes from imported materials. China, by comparison, captures 90%¹

The discrepancy is also a vulnerability – one that threatens both national and economic security. A military significantly reliant on foreign sources of advanced batteries is endangered¹



Omega Power will build out their 250 MWh battery capacity Li-ion battery cell manufacturing facility using a non-flammable electrolyte to provide battery cells to the underserved and neglected consumer electronic, drone, and e-mobility markets. These markets are desperately seeking a US based supplier to mitigate supply chain risk of strategic battery materials, which primarily come from China, and qualify for DOE and other government grant funding for their US based products

Omega Power will first supply Li-ion battery cells to their JV partner Ryvid Inc., an e-motorcycle company seeking a US based battery supplier, and seek to finalize JV partnerships with US based drone OEMs

Revenue Projection



Samuel R. Hashim | Co-Founder & CEO

Seasoned entrepreneur and C-level executive with over 30 years’ experience in creating and growing non-profit and private business enterprises. As the CEO of Omega Power Batteries Corp. since its founding in 2016, has been instrumental in raising capital to finance battery R&D and has led a team of research scientists, engineers, and investors to achieve milestones in next generation Li-Metal battery technology while creating a clear path to commercialization and revenue with a US based Li-ion battery manufacturing team.


Daniel P. Hashim, Ph.D. | Co-Founder & Chief Science Officer

A Forbes 30 under 30 honoree as the inventor of a 3-dimensional NanoSponge™ material (3 patents granted) exclusively licensed to Omega Power Batteries Corp. for world-wide battery and capacitor field of use and NanoSponge™ battery electrodes that safely cycles Li-Metal in a non-flammable electrolyte for a 50% increase in energy density for extended range and run times in all battery applications. Oversees a sponsored research team of Rice University engineers to integrate a patented deep eutectic solvent that leaches out end-of-life battery waste materials into lithium, cobalt, nickel, manganese, and other strategic battery materials to source back into Omega Power’s battery manufacturing process to reduce costs and create revenues by direct sales to US Giga-factories. Published research, innovative technology, charactered leadership, and knowledge of material science and Nano engineering along with experience in the battery industry spans over 12 years of recognized excellence.

Executive Team, Advisors and Contractors

Learn More About Omega Power Batteries Corp

Thank you for your interest in Omega Power Batteries Corp.

Please fill out your information and we will contact you shortly with more information on this opportunity.


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Hi. We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Thanks, Ken

Ken Margolis | Managing Partner Castle Placement, LLC
1460 Broadway Street, Rte 400
New York, New York 10036
(212) 418-1188 | C: (516) 712-7784