OPTIMIZING PATIENT BOOKING / CARE / EFFICIENCY
Contact: Tina Vital, Managing Director, 917-432-8474 (cell)
PI Cloud Tech, Inc. (dba Patient Innovations) is seeking +/- $4.83 million (excluding $2.27 million of committed equity) to deploy healthcare technologies that improve patient care, the patient experience, communications, and medical facility operations.
OnTime Care (OTC) is an intuitive/easy to use, subscription-based software as a service (SaaS) that improves the efficiency and profitability of healthcare. It addresses the four pillars of healthcare delivery:
- Quality / patient safety
- Patient engagement / experience
- Employee engagement / experience
- Growth / access
Features major technological breakthroughs in scheduling, communication and much needed next-generation Real-Time Location Services (RTLS) that lowers costs to affordable levels for most healthcare institutions
- Value proposition – more billable hours, less lost time
- Large market opportunity – global distribution agreements with industry leaders such as Henry Schein and Marcum Technology support growth
- No competing healthcare platform offers OTC’s comprehensive feature set
Management has deep executive leadership and history of strategic advisory to doctors and medical facilities across U.S.
Endless waiting is the symptom.
Inefficiency is the disease.
OnTime Care is the cure.
OnTime Care helps patients Lose WaitTM
PROBLEM – STRAINED AND INEFFICIENT MEDICAL SYSTEM
Endless patient waiting is the symptom, glaring operational inefficiencies are the cause
- Cancelations and no-shows cause revenue loss – forcing medical practices to overbook
- Throughput, inefficiency, wait times, and sub-optimal workflow and room utilization – create patient complaints and stress
- Systems are not mobile friendly – most patients can’t self-serve
- Problems are more acute in countries with socialized medicine – common complaints include months-long delays and lack of funds to address challenges
Hospital room turnover is a major factor affecting healthcare profitability
- Current U.S. reimbursement rates pay hospitals with a fixed amount per hospital stay
- Delays may cause the patient to stay longer – hospital does not get paid for that time
- Endless delays in delivering care – from waiting for transport to waiting for scans, doctor rounds, tests, medication and food
- Once discharged, patients often wait hours for the discharge nurse to send them on their way
- Once out of the hospital room, it can easily take six to 16 hours for the next patient to be admitted to that room
As a result, in 2021 the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) raised the weighted portion of patient experience in its Star Ratings from 20% to 40%
U.S. healthcare market is huge and expanding – representing nearly 18% of the U.S. economy.
- Demands on medical staff in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and medical practices strain the system
- OTC removes time-consuming tasks to let medical personnel concentrate on better patient care
SOLUTION / STRATEGY
PATIENT INNOVATIONS DEVELOPS AND DEPLOYS TECHNOLOGIES TO IMPROVE THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE
OTC cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS)
Higher CMS Star Ratings
Proprietary technology optimizes patient care… reduces healthcare inefficiencies in medical offices and hospitals
- OTC Virtual Intelligent Booking Engine – intelligent smartphone scheduling
- OTC SmartSchedule – adds revenue
- OTC SmartComm – subtracts costs
- Plus 18 additional OTC benefit apps
- Future benefit apps planned
- Benefit packages – Silver, Gold and Platinum Vista
Less waiting – happier patients and more of them
- Patients hate waiting – #1 patient complaint
- Reduces waiting , lowers patient anxiety
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Higher throughput and revenues
- Slows the rising cost of healthcare
WHAT’S IN IT FOR EVERYBODY?
- Removes inefficiencies that lead to delays, mistakes, and poor care
- Eliminates the #1 patient complaint – endless waiting
- Cuts lost time to deliver treatment
- OTC performs many of the distracting functions so that employees can focus on patients in practices and hospitals
- Enables greater safety, better outcomes and shorter lengths of stay in hospitals
- Improves follow up care
- Easy self-service 24/7/365 improves access and throughput
- Provides ongoing, robust, and interactive patient communications
- Provides patients timely appointments and treatments
- Increases Net Promoter scores, CMS Star Ratings, and Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) Scores
- Improves reimbursement rates
Late alerts and SmartStandby® avoid endless waiting
OTC – COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
AGREEMENTS WITH INDUSTRY LEADERS SUPPORT FUTURE GROWTH AND EXIT MULTIPLES
ADDITIONAL TRUSTED, ESTABLISHED HEALTHCARE COMPANIES – IN PROCESS
Ken Greenberg – Co-Founder, Executive Chairman and President
More than 30 years of executive advertising and marketing experience with a concentration in healthcare and banking. Co-founded Patient Innovations and created OnTime Care to reduce waiting times in doctors’ offices and optimize medical and healthcare facilities. Previously co-founded Austin Williams in 1992, the leading advertising and marketing consultancy headquartered on Long Island, and the island’s most awarded advertising agency in three key verticals: banking, healthcare, and higher education. Austin Williams currently does all digital marketing for healthcare industry leader Northwell and several others. Early career included more than 22 years in retail banking. Member of the New York Board of Regents for the Center for Security Policy; active in several charities and trade organizations including Young Jewish Professionals (YJP); Long Island Association; Long Island Advancement of Small Business (LIASB); American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE); Health Leaders of NY (HLNY); The Beryl Institute. Recipient of the 2022-2023 Internet 2.0 Outstanding Leadership Award and 2021-2022 Internet 2.0 Top 50 Tech Visionaries Award. Inducted into the Direct Marketing Association Hall of Fame (2014). BA in Economics from Brooklyn College.
Rodney D. Reider, PhD, FACHE – Chief Executive Officer, Vice President and Director
More than 30 years of strategic leadership and oversight of hospitals throughout the U.S. President and CEO of RDR Solutions. Most recently Interim President at SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital – St. Louis, Missouri. Previously, Interim President at York Hospital (York, PA). Past President and Chief Executive Officer at Saint Alphonsus Health System (five hospital system). Began career as Director of Program Development and Operations at Irvine Medical Center, then moved into hospital administration as Chief Operations Officer at Saddleback Memorial Center (Laguna Hills, CA). Consultant for CoSourcing Partners. Healthcare Advisor and International Healthcare Services Ambassador for the YJP of New York. Frequent speaker and moderator at conferences from New York City to Tel Aviv. MBA in Finance from Loma Linda University. PhD and MA from Harrison Middleton University. MS in Physiology from California State Polytechnic University. BA from Chapman University. Author of new book Grabbing the Next Rung: The Heart of Leadership available at Amazon.
Jeffrey L. Bass, MA, MPA – Chief Operating Office, Vice President and Director
More than 40 years of executive management, strategic and accounting advisory to corporate leadership and boards of directors. Since 2007, Managing Member of Executive Strategies Group LLC. Previously, Principal in Charge of Strategic Business Planning and Advisory Services at Margolin, Winer & Evens LLP. Board member of the Institute for Work Force Advancement (Long Island). Former member of the Long Island Cabinet of the State of Israel Bonds. Former Associate Trustee of the North Shore-LIJ Health System (Northwell) and early Board member of the Feinstein Medical Research Institute. Elected delegate to the 1995 White House Conference on Small Business; chaired the Committees on Capital Formation for the New York State and Northeast Regional delegations. Past member of Israel Bonds Board of Governors. Speaker and moderator at business conferences and frequently quoted in local and national business media. Active supporter of various philanthropic and community-based organizations. Master in Public Administration from New York University. Master in Urban Studies/Planning from the City University of New York.
Jon Zvi Batash, MD – Chief Medical Officer, Vice President and Director
More than 16 years as an internal medicine physician focused on providing care to patients in skilled nursing and hospital settings. Expertise in developing and deploying healthcare IT products to improve patient safety and communications. Since 2012, independent hospitalist at St. Francis, The Heart Center. Medical Director at two premier Long Island skilled nursing and rehab facilities: Queens Nassau Rehabilitation and Nursing Center and Suffolk Center. Residency, Internal Medicine at North Shore – Long Island Jewish Health System. MD from Ross University School of Medicine. BS in Biochemistry from Stony Brook University.
Robin Bennett – Chief Technology Officer
More than 30 years of commercial software experience. Architect of several market-leading applications and software systems used worldwide. Since 2006, Director of Software Development for Start Software (U.K. and Australia). Prior IT manager at Midlands Electricity plc, one of the UK’s leading energy businesses. Previously worked as a consultant and independent IT Manager for Midlands Gas. Visiting lecturer in software development and internet security Dudley College. Fellow of the Institute of Analysts and Programmers. Member of the Institute of Directors. BA and MA in Mathematics & Computation from St Hugh’s College, Oxford University.
Jeffrey D. Alter – Chair of Board of Directors
More than 27 years of executive and strategic leadership in healthcare. Since October 2021, CEO of Summit Health/City MD. Since 2018, President of Arcturus One Consulting, providing advisory services to private equity and boards of directors. Serves on numerous boards including the Long Island Association, the Board of Governors of St. John’s University, Summit Health/CityMD, Professional Physical Therapy, NuMotion and Progenity. From 2020 to 2021, Executive Vice President, IngenioRx at Anthem, Inc. From 2011 to 2018, CEO of UnitedHealthcare’s Commercial Group. From 2008 to 2011, served as Northeast Regional CEO for UnitedHealthcare; previously served as COO of the Northeast Region. Prior to joining UnitedHealthcare, Vice President of Strategic Financial Planning for Oxford Health Plans; led Oxford’s financial planning, merger and acquisition strategy and strategic initiatives. Previous roles include seven years as Vice President of Finance and Operations at Vytra Health Plans and in various finance and operations roles for 10 years for Grumman Aerospace and Harris Corporations. MBA in Finance and BS in Marketing from St. John’s University.