Pharmaceutical and Wrongful Death D.C. Law Firm
- Principal Law Group (“PLG”) is seeking +/- $50 million of equity and mezzanine debt for marketing to obtain new cases through various marketing efforts
- Leading pharmaceutical and wrongful death law firm
- Founded in 2013 and located in Washington D.C.
- Works with some of the most highly respected firms nationwide
- Currently involved in nine different lawsuits/mass torts – toxic torts, product liability, faulty devices, personal injury and pharma liability
- Received the first settlement for a transvaginal mesh case
- > 25,000 mass tort claims per year – expected to increase, providing access to new opportunities
- >$200 billion recovered annually for personal injury and mass tort cases
- Moderate expected time to liquidity vs. other alternative investment opportunities
- Management believes strategy provides increased diversification since legal claims are uncorrelated to capital markets
1.Acquire new cases to successfully build portfolios of cases with short-term, mid- term, and long-term tenors
2.Purchase seasoned cases already retained, and far along in the settlement process
- Marketing efforts include both online and with law firms with whom PLG has agreements
- Plan to consistently bring on new law firms to increase deal sourcing
- Expected hold tenor for cases: 1-4 years
Responsible for helping to grow and implement new business relationships and optimize tactics to monetize opt-in leads and cases. Studied criminal justice and graduated from Long Island University as a member of the Criminal Justice Honor Society, Alpha Phi Sigma. Served in the United States Marine Corps as a reservist. Executive producer of a movie development and production company under the umbrella of Harrington Talents. Released a feature film that was acquired by Lions Gate Entertainment for US distribution and Anchor Bay for International distribution, and a short movie that won Directors Choice at the Chicago Film Fest. Involved with several philanthropic initiatives.
Extensive IT experience on the marketing and advertising side. Oversees all internal and external marketing strategies. Multiple degrees from UMBC, CCTC. Deep experience in marketing and advertising for various industries, mainly financial related. In addition to handling IT intricacies, and the ever-changing marketing ideas and strategies, assists with client relations for each litigating partner.