OFFERING LOW-COST ALTERNATIVE TO THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY. Real Brain Technology, Inc. brings affordable high-quality leads to real estate agents at all stages of their career.
- Real estate agents keep more commissions
- Promotes exclusive client-real estate agent relationships – reduces competition
- Free to consumer
EXPANDING MARKET. Global real estate generation market is projected to climb to $9.6 billion in 2028 (from $3.1 billion in 2021).
EXPERIENCED MANAGEMENT. Skilled and experienced real estate team offers a blend of innovation, creative thought, real estate sales and technology expertise.
$10.00Price per share
Class A CommonShares Offered
$5 MillionOffering max
Real Brain Technology, Inc. designs and develops disruptive technology for lead generation.
Over 3 million licensed U.S. real estate agents in need of lead generation – but lack access to low-cost high-quality leads
- Affordable for all real estate agents – no matter the stage of their career
- Lead exclusivity – alleviates competition
- Allows real estate agents more time to nurture leads to a closing status
- Eliminates unwanted sales calls to the consumer
- No cost variation based on zip code
Problem – Expensive Lead Services 2,3,4,5
Due to the evolution of the real estate industry, real estate agents are being pressured to purchase their careers through lead generation.
- Quality leads don’t have to be expensive – competitors are relatively expensive and beyond the reach of many real estate agents
- Real estate agents feel pressured to use expensive services, hoping it will ultimately benefit their business
- Real estate agents and brokerages need to reduce their cost per acquisition to yield wider profit margins
- Agent Pronto, OPCITY (now owned by Realtor.com) and OJO charge average referral fee of 30% – 35% or more of the Gross Commission
Problem – Lack of Sustainable Lead Source 6,7
Due to the high cost of leads – it takes a large budget to be an effective real estate agent.
About 65% of real estate agents rank generating traffic and leads as their top priority
- 61% find it extremely difficult to generate high-quality leads at an affordable price
Most real estate professionals spend $500 – $1,000 (or more) per month (10% spending over $10,000 per month)
- Quality leads don’t have to be expensive
Problem – Leads are Non-Exclusive 4,8,9,10,11,12
Multiple real estate agents are chasing the same opportunities which puts them at a disadvantage and forces them to compete against each other.
Zillow Premier Agent – pay for profile, with no guaranteed leads
- Real estate agents spend $150 – $1,000 per month or more for the platform
Realtor.com – sells the same lead to multiple agents and other professionals per zip code
- Average monthly cost for non-exclusive leads start at $200 per month, while exclusive leads cost $1,000 per month (or more, depending on zip code) – with no guaranteed leads
- Pricing is not transparent because agents need to contact a sales rep
Consumer privacy – duplicate leads causes overabundance of unwanted calls, texts, and emails to the consumer
Over 3 million active real estate licensees in the U.S.
- Over 150,000 new real estate agents joined the National Association of Realtors in 2020 and 2021, with over an additional 45,000 new agents per year projected to get their license – lead generation has become a necessity for survival and success
- Technology has changed the way real estate agents do business
- Real estate agents and brokerages are dependent on online lead generation purchases
- Fewer face-to-face meetings to expand their client base
Global real estate lead generation market is projected to climb to $9.6 billion in 2028 (from $3.1 billion in 2021).
- Number of companies that offer real estate lead generation services is expected to increase significantly
- Fragmented market – various competitors provide a similar experience through mobile and web-based applications, but at high costs to the agent
- Market is segmented by basis of offering (software and services), enterprise size, and geography
- software segment represents the largest share and is growing
Real Brain Technology, Inc. leveraged its knowledge of the real estate industry to develop an affordable service which real estate agents want and need to stay competitive in today’s market.
Agent ScoutTM – lead generation tool for individual real estate agents and brokerages
- As of 2Q2022, servicing real estate agents in 36 states – with a corporate brokerage account in Ohio
- Low-cost high-quality leads
- Unlimited number of zip codes and counties
- Easy to use, web application makes real-time introduction between the agent and consumer