European Activist VC – €100 Million for Second Fund
€100-150 million for its second venture capital fund. Specializes in post-seed equity investments in European software companies, and is highly proactive in supporting portfolio companies.
- Typically invest between €0.5 – 5 million over the life of each investment
- Focus on “mission critical” solutions, rather than entertainment or social media
- Targets software companies solving non-trivial problems in traditional industries such as financial services, logistics, insurance, industry, mobility, real estate etc.
- These industries are going through a digital transformation, accelerated by Covid-19, during which they have been severely stress-tested, requiring new ways to deliver their product/service
- “Activist Venture” mantra – proactive, resourceful and hands-on approach can facilitate the successful development of portfolio companies and contribute to strategic direction
Last 20 years has focused on the technology sector as a company founder, advisor, board member and investor.
Utilizes broad international profile and network to work closely with invested companies to support development and accelerate growth.
In addition to founding Concentric, co-founded the venture fund DN Capital and the merchant bank Korral Partners.
Has been instrumental in 100+ transactions as investor or advisor. BSc, Business, University of Bath. MBA, Imperial College London.
Spent nine years in Barclays Investment Banking Division. After Barclays has been an active as a private equity and venture capital investor across Europe.
In 2014 co-founded Concentric to focus on early-stage technology businesses in Europe.
Broad network, analytical skills and eye for detail are applied from sourcing to exit. BSc, London School of Economics. EMBA, INSEAD. CFA charterholder.