The Premier Private Capital Investment Bank™
Castle Placement has raised over $1 billion for our clients.
Get Funding. Contact Us.
Join Our Community.
CURRENT CAPITAL RAISES
Our Current Offerings
Castle Placement. Capital RaisedTM.
Looking to obtain the right business capital? We can help.
- Raise capital or find loans for your middle market company
- $1 million to $1 billion in all industries/geographies
- Growth, Early Stage, Seed / 506c, Reg A+, Reg CF
- Artificial intelligence/machine learning accurately matches investors with companies
- CPGO – proprietary app connects companies with investors in real time
- Robust, data-driven, deal flow technology facilitates information flow, negotiations, documentation, and closing
- Experienced investment bankers: extensive relationships and structuring experience
- Over 64,500 institutional investors and 600,000 accredited investors – private equity, venture capital, high net worth, strategic, family offices, pension funds, foundations, endowments, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds and lenders
Castle’s Capital Raising Services
Reg D 506 (c)
No Size Limitations on Capital Raise
Accredited and Institutional Investors Only
Launch as fast as 1 week
3rd party upfront costs: Minimal
Raise up to $75 million each year.
Non-Accredited, Accredited and Institutional Investors
Launch in approx. 6 months
3rd party upfront costs: $100,000 – $150,000
Raise up to $5 million per year
All Investors (Focus on Non-Accredited Investors)
Launch in approx. 4 to 6 weeks
3rd party costs: Low
Castle Placement Referral Program
Castle Placement has raised billions of dollars for our clients.
Refer a Company. Earn Up to $5,000.
Join Our Community.
Webinar: FinTech and Investment Banking Technology – Castle Placement/Debevoise Plimpton
Topics focus on:
- FinTech disruption and what the legal impact might be for financial services companies
- how the financial services landscape is being transformed by the widespread adoption of financial technology
- how to structure transactions in response to an evolving regulatory framework
- CPGO Competition I – WeWork
- CPGO Competition II – CUNY Startups and Amazon
- CPGO Competition III – LinkedIn
- CPGO Competition IV, V , VII, IX, XI, XIII, XV, XXIV, and XXV – University of Michigan
- CPGO Competition VI – Columbia University
- CPGO Competition VIII – StartUp Club
- CPGO Competition X – Dartmouth College, Tuck School of Business
- CPGO Competition XII – University of Barcelona
- CPGO XIV – University of Texas at Austin, Babson College, Rutgers University, New York University
- CPGO XVI – Georgetown University, Vanderbilt University, University of Chicago, Indiana University, Rutgers University
- CPGO XVII – Barcelona School of Economics
- CPGO XVIII and XXVI- Benjamin Talks
- CPGO XIX – Vanderbilt University, Brandeis University
- CPGO XX – University of Kansas School of Business
- CPGO XXI – Vanderbilt University, New York University, Princeton University, University of Wisconsin, University of California, Los Angeles
- CPGO XXII – Columbia University
- CPGO XXIII – Vanderbilty University, New York University, Columbia University
CPGOappSM – cutting edge app
Matches private companies raising debt and equity capital with targeted institutional lenders and investors
- best matching technology
- granular investment criteria
- over 600,000 accredited investors and 64,500 institutional investors
- investor contact information
- automated emailing
MovoCash® — Virtual Cards Payments Platform
MovoCash®, a financial services company that specializes in P2P payments, mobile banking, fintech, and finserv, is seeking $50 million to restart and continue to hyperscale its market proven and successful virtual card payments platform.