Mid-Continent USA Oil & Gas Development Project
Iron Hawk Energy Group LLC is an independent oil & gas company headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma that acquires, develops and produces domestic oil & gas properties.
$10 million preferred equity immediate, time sensitive opportunity to develop existing oil & gas base assets (contributed by Iron Hawk).
Ultimately seeking an additional +/-$500 million of capital (equity, debt) to purchase attractively priced producing oil & gas properties with development upside.
- Developing existing base assets through remedial maintenance, re-completions and drilling of low risk development wells
- estimated EUR 1.36 million oil barrels
- estimated average finding costs of $6.37 per barrel and average lifting costs of $12.48 per barrel yields an average breakeven cost of $18.85 per barrel
- Acquiring oil & gas producing assets with development upside
- attractively priced below an estimated PDP NPV20% to NPV60% valuation
- stable cash flows and well-established decline curves
- Mid-Continent-Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas Panhandle as well as the Illinois Basin-Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky
- Projected value creation reflecting Iron Hawk’s geological and geophysical expertise and proprietary technology to identify additional vertical drilling locations, reduce operating costs and eliminate ‘zero-value’ wells
- Significant oil & gas expertise operating, producing, developing and exploiting oil & gas properties, and identifying oil & gas assets for acquisition